"Simon, not the whole freaking bottle of baby powder!"
"naked babies, off the counter!"
"penny stop shouting"
"penny stop crying"
"penny if you'd stop crying we could go pick pink flowers off the that random bush over there. We can't pick the neighbors flowers"
"penny, stop CRYING, STAND UP and walk to the d*mn BUSH at the end of the street!" (I probably didn't swear but I wanted to.)
"kids ruin everything"
"I wish someone would knock me unconscious for the next 3 days"
It's been a rough one. Good thing these Days Without Doug are numbered.
![]() |
| this jewel is from the other day. i left for maybe 10 minutes to return rachels dishes. |
P.S. i really like these shoes from TJ Maxx, BCBG girl for 40 bucks. hello, spring!

Thanks for making me laugh. Just a few more days--you've been a trooper.
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes. Wish I could walk in something like that.
What you said that day is better even than those shoes. And that's saying something cuz I reeeeaaalllly like those shoes.
ReplyDeleteThat penny is a real firecracker.
ReplyDeleteis he dead or asleep? that picture is amazing! hahaha
ReplyDeletekiller shoes. wish there was somewhere we could go in them...
ohhh, also, you need to publish a book with just that, things moms say all day long. it would resignate with many lovely ladies...
ReplyDeleteHe is totally sacked out! Food coma, probably.
ReplyDelete